CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Must See Documentary


I highly recommend seeing this documentary. I don't know how I missed hearing about it since it has been out since 2008 and I am constantly reading about food and the food industry. For those who have never spent any time researching where their food comes from it can be a real eye opener.

I think the biggest misconception is people think the food they purchase at the grocery store or restaurant is safe; otherwise, our government would not allow it to be put on the shelves and bought by the consumer. WRONG! This is so far from the truth. Most of our food (unless you buy organic or research the company you're buying from) is filled with antibiotics, steroids, pesticides, numerous chemicals and other artificial additives.

My hope is that people will open their eyes to this scary truth, do their research and start making better food choices.

0 comments: